Registered Marriage & Family Therapist Intern, MEd, EdS, RMFTI
Who I typically work with:
✓ Couples looking for premarital counseling – including various religions, sexual orientations, etc.
✓ Couples experiencing all kinds of issues from personality differences, conflict management, communication training, affairs, and transitions.
✓ Families in a variety of life stages, experiences, and appearances including parenting training
✓ Children of all ages, typically those with difficulty managing behavior or difficulty coping with emotions or trauma. Play therapy techniques may be utilized.
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Gottman Referral Network
- Prepare-Enrich Certified Counselors
Trauma Education, Certifications and Training
- Master of Education in Marriage and Family Therapy, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Specialist of Education in Marriage and Family Therapy, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Registered Marriage and Family Therapist Intern, State of Florida
- Certified in treating trauma and affairs using Gottman Research Methods
- Completed Level 1 Training in Gottman Couples Counseling